1. By buying a course ticket at the PokerAbility website, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
2. A course can be used by only one person, the owner of the PokerAbility website account who purchased a ticket for this course. In case of passing one’s account with tickets over to another person/persons for collective use of the given course, such user’s account will be banned. Our website operates a tracing system to search for users who attempt to make collective use of an account. We strongly recommend that you avoid buying subscriptions ‘jointly’ and that you follow this rule.
3. Payment for a training or training courses can be refunded within 48 hours after a minimal number of participants gathers and the exact date of the forthcoming trainings is published.
3.1. If the minimal number of participants is not reached within three months after the sales launch, all users will receive a refund to the payment system that they used during purchase.
4. The purchased ticket for a training or course of trainings grants access to this training/trainings, as well as to a video of this recorded training. The number of trainings and the video with recorded trainings is shown in each ticket.
4.1. The purchased ticket for the video of the recorded training or course of training grants access only to this very video of the training or course of trainings.
5. Access to courses is given only by the purchased tickets. Purchased subscriptions of any status of the PokerAbility website do not give access to courses.
6. The course is launched only after the minimal number of participants gathers (for example, 80). The minimal number of participants is shown in the ticket, to the right of the progress indicator (progress bar). Maximal number of participants is not limited.
Suppose there should be no fewer than 80 participants for the course to be launched. When this number is reached, we agree upon the date and time of the training with the coach and include it into our schedule of trainings at our website. If the time of the training is not convenient for you, you have 48 hours to cancel your application and get a refund.
The sales of tickets for trainings does not stop, so all those who want may purchase tickets even after the minimal number of participants gathers. Therefore, 80 or more participants may attend this training.